• Before planning a trip, familiarize yourself with possible travel restrictions in the destination country. Please note that the country may change the conditions of entry and stay at short notice. For more detailed information on the conditions in the country of destination, we recommend that you contact a foreign mission or the relevant authorities of a foreign country.
• Follow the instructions of the local authorities in the host country and be aware of any new restrictions.
The rapid spread of coronavirus in the world has created a new situation around us, but there are some things that need to be done if all measures are taken to prevent the spread of the virus.
During the established emergency situation, we monitor the current situation, the established rules and recommended measures and will inform You about changes.
• We regularly clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces in SuperAlko Latvia stores, such as PIN keyboards, shopping carts, checkout counters, etc., because limiting the spread of the virus is important to us.
• Gloves, paper and disinfection facilities are also available in stores. We encourage you to use them when shopping. Please dispose of used gloves and paper in the trash.
• In addition, SuperAlko Latvia operates contact-less card payments, which is another way to avoid contact with public areas.
Let's protect ourselves and others!
Your SuperAlko Latvia